- Pocketalk is a translator that can interpret 74 languages, which enables you to have a real easy conversation with someone who speaks a different language.
- Developed by Japanese Startup SourceNext.
- It contains a global SIM card.
- It comes with a simple interface with dual microphones having active noise cancellation, as well as two built-in speakers.
- Compatible with WiFi, mobile data and hotspots.
- Battery backup up to 7 hours and can be extended up to 10 days by properly using sleep mode.
- Priced at 299$.