- It all started as an April fool’s joke from billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk, but now it’s becoming a reality.
- Earlier he tweeted about his electric car company going bankrupt and that he was found passed out against a Tesla Model 3, surrounded by Tesla-branded tequila bottles.
- Recently, the company officially filed an application with an “intent to use” trademark for “TESLAQUILA” at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- The trademark is for “distilled agave liquor” and “distilled blue agave liquor”.
- It’s nothing much of a surprise though, as the company has launched limited edition products before as well.
- And Elon Musk says that it is coming soon….